Thursday, September 11, 2008

Post One

Ok so I am not really Shannon.... But since I live so far away from her now I can not help with day to day operations of the farm or the horses. So for the last 4 years I have been the photographer, and the poster of photos on the petfinder website. Now I have become addicted to blogging and I can help the stable in another new way. Once I get this up and running I will add pictures and links to other great stuff. And can keep the world updated as to what Shannon and Aaron are up to on their farm.

2 comments:

Gigi08 said...

Love the new web page!!:-) Kudo's to Ann on all of your hard work I know Shannon, her family and all of the residents of Double L are greatful. Can't wait to see what you do next, looking forward to seeing more of your photography.
Also, Congrats to Shannon and her family, it's a big job to take on and you've done some amazing rescues. You should be proud of yourselves,,,,,I know I am :-)
keep up the great work.

rustysmom said...

Hi, Ann - I retired my horse, Rusty, on Shannon and Aaron's farm. I will never be able to thank them enough for providing him with a wonderful home to spend out his retirement years. This was a difficult and emotional decision for me, as he is a very special horse -but Shannon and Aaron are very special people. I have continued my training with a new horse, and often feel pangs of guilt for not going out to Double L to see Rusty more often, but I never, ever worry about him. I know he is happy, healthy, and loved. I will always be grateful to the Hahns for giving me one of the greatest gifts of all - peace of mind in knowing I did right by my wonderful first horse.